NHL GM Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colorado willing to move some big names.

4 posters

Go down

Colorado willing to move some big names. Empty Colorado willing to move some big names.

Post  muffinkevin Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:12 pm

Almost everyone is available but: Svatos, Wolski, Sakic and Stastny. Looking for goaltenders or young players.
muffinkevin
muffinkevin

Back to top Go down

Colorado willing to move some big names. Empty Re: Colorado willing to move some big names.

Post  Junior Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:19 pm

so then who exactly are these big names you speak of? you seem to have excluded them all.

Junior

Back to top Go down

Colorado willing to move some big names. Empty Re: Colorado willing to move some big names.

Post  'Nub'bles Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:32 pm

You'd probably have to follow the avs closely to know who else he's talking about, unfortunately this game doesn't exactly represent them (or the many other players on other teams for that matter) down to their very detail accurately, but to expect that would be a bit rediculous =/ like i want them too x.x

'Nub'bles

Back to top Go down

Post  Junior Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:03 pm

yea i know what you mean. And i realize smyth and hejduk are available. i used to be a big hejduk fan back in is prime, and being a die hard oilers fan i'll always love smitty.

Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  muffinkevin Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:21 pm

Big name veterans other than Sakic:
Rights to sign Sundin
Hejduk
Smyth
Foote
muffinkevin
muffinkevin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarek Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:33 am

"big names" lol seriously? I hope your not expecting a big return.

Zarek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down