NHL GM Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

St. Louis-Los Angelas

4 posters

Go down

St. Louis-Los Angelas Empty St. Louis-Los Angelas

Post  Junior Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:48 am

To St. Louis:
Dustin Brown (A-) RW - 6 years 3.175 M

To Los Angelas:
Brad Boyes (B) RW - 4 years 4.000 M
Manny Legace (C) G - 1 year 2.150 M
Nicholas Drazenovic (B) C - 2 years 0.518 M
Montreals 2010 1st round draft pick

Last edited by Junior on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : enter links)

Junior

Back to top Go down

St. Louis-Los Angelas Empty Re: St. Louis-Los Angelas

Post  gmen81 Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:52 am

I accept

gmen81

Back to top Go down

Post  SlySwindler Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:38 am

seriously for some bit peices?

you just told me in chat their is no one on my team that intrest you. ROFL.

Last edited by SlySwindler on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total

SlySwindler

Back to top Go down

Post  SlySwindler Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:39 am

I think this should be reviews the worst pick available pretty much n brad boyes whos garbage n for more garbage that prospect, and an established back up about to retire, for ptoentially the most valuable palyer in the game witha contract like that so young and ovr... mind boggling, ive seen the other offers for brown, and this dont make sense. saddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

SlySwindler

Back to top Go down

Post  Junior Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:50 am

this is not a public forum for bashing of trades. what i gave was not garbage and this does not involve montreal at all. (besides its 1st round pick). I gave 4 quality assets for one so let this be between St. Louis, Los Angelas, and the league.

Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  SlySwindler Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:02 am

James says:
to tell you the truth, i was surprised he accepted so fast. that was my first offer and he didnt even push for anything more

yea but no one around the league wants to see a gm run a team into the ground cuz he dont care....

SlySwindler

Back to top Go down

St. Louis-Los Angelas Empty Dicipline

Post  Junior Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:09 am

I would like to request the league takes diciplinary action on the Montreal Canadiens General Manager for Intervening and providing false information to the public. I seriously hope the league takes a close look at this and realizes that the Canadiens GM has violated the privacy of two teams who mutually agreed on a deal thought to be fair on both sides. I do not believe this should be allowed to go on any longer or else the league may have another Kevin Lowe/Brian Burke situations on their hands.

Junior

Back to top Go down

St. Louis-Los Angelas Empty Quote

Post  Junior Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:12 am

I request that the comment quoted by the GM should be removed considering it is from an invalid and unrecognizable source. This is an embarrassment to the league and i sincerely hope some sort of action will be taken.

Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  SlySwindler Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:13 am

oh didnt check for 10mins n u posted twice, a little nervous are we? and i have the entire conversaiton and sent it to multiple gms, its from msn how else would i know ur name

SlySwindler

Back to top Go down

Post  Junior Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:18 am

you take this way too seriously man. it's really fun and all but you dont have to get all personal and worked up over something that doesnt involve you. Worst case scenario: the league rejects the trade (which there is no reason to) and i get 4 assets back. you need to realize this is a game.

Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  gmen81 Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:08 am

Ya I might have been able to get a bit more for Brown, but I was happy with this deal. I got a top 6 RW in return, I got a starting goalie, a young prospect and a 1st round pick. So im happy with the deal.

Also Swindler I wasn't making deals with you anymore anyways after u backed out of the Stoll trade. Then if I dont respond to any of your offers I get about 15 PM's and its quite annoying. Some people have other stuff to do you know.

So thats the deal I made and deal with it. You don't like it you can leave this gm site, because im sure their would be alot of other gm's that wouldn't mind that.

gmen81

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofvan Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:09 am

Swindler,

I'd like to point you towards the very first sentence in the trading forum rules:

This forum is intended solely for the posting of completed trades. This forum is not designed as a medium for commentary or personal opinion on trades.

Firstly, I'm not sure why anyone would give you their MSN address, the forum has a chat function. Next, please do not post private conversations in a public forum.

Maybe this was simply a case where a particular GM, Los Angeles in this case, chose not to deal with you as a GM based on your previous transactions. It could also be a case where Los Angeles felt they were filling some of the gaps on their team. In the grand scheme of things, it doesnt matter what "YOU" think, it is what he felt was a good return for a particular player....not like it matters since you guarantee you are winning the cup for the next 10 years anyways.

fanofvan
Admin

https://nhlgmsimleague.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SlySwindler Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:42 am

i was more worried about the gm packing in it as i voiced my concern over that, i never pmd gman 15 times for brown, i asked him once and he replied theirs no one good on your roster, and i said ROFL, "are you sure" he said yea, and did this, as all of u fucks are against me, but id do the same if any gm was throwing it in, whatever, i guess u didnt know fenadez was like 38 about to retire and terrible, i guess u didnt know the last pick in the draft is useles, i guess u didnt know brad boyes is underrated and over payer, n whos that SCRUB B prospect again? anyways i think its funny u try to lash out me call me a liar all these thigns and be rude, GET PINCHED, and then get some back up anyways and try to pretend ur not a big fat lieing cheat anyways.
good day to everyone.
as long as your all happy.
and think this is fair.

*** oh and PS i wil not voice my conerns in a trade chat anymore,
but its done consisently everyday, good or bad by all...

SlySwindler

Back to top Go down

Post  gmen81 Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:46 am

I never said there wasn't anyone good on your roster. I just said I am not dealing with you anymore. And who is to say that my pick wont be good, you are really high on your team aren't you. Remember its a simulation and you could very easily finish near the bottom, or you could finish near the top who really knows.

gmen81

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofvan Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:49 am

Who is Fenadez? Looks to me like LA traded for Legace, who should fill the gap perfectly until a younger goalie is ready to step in as the #1 goalie.

I sense a bit of arrogance in your statement about the last pick in the draft, but to each their own. Let people make their own trades, and as long as they are not completely lop sided, there is no harm, no foul.

Too bad all us fucks are out to get you....

fanofvan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofvan Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:40 pm

And on a side note...

IP's checked, no match.

Trade is a-ok'd.

fanofvan
Admin