Real NHL stuff

Go down

Real NHL stuff

Post  'Nub'bles on Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:18 am

How many teams are y'all keepin' track of in the NHL? I'm hoping to get that NHL.com deal where you can watch every game! The free weekend thing was wicked, and I want to continue that, but until then, I'd like to know about things that happened during the games you watch.
This year, I'm liking Boston (as I always do), Colorado, Buffalo, Pheonix, Chicago (a lot, mainly because of all their buzz, plus I've always liked them), St. Louis, Florida, and Toronto.
and extra teams I like are New Jersey, and maybe Vancouver and NYI, I'm not sure...
When teams play, I'm usually for the team with the fewer wins to win that game. One reason, for making the year more interesting toward the end, and two, I'm a big underdog guy. So you could imagine my excitement when I saw the score of the Chicago - Edmenton game.
Wanna know another game I'm excited about? Minny - Buffalo game! >=D Let's go Buffalo!!!

'Nub'bles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real NHL stuff

Post  Bostonoiler on Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:00 pm

Edmonton and Montreal for me!

Bostonoiler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  'Nub'bles on Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:22 pm

Well I'ma huge Avs and Boston fan because I have personaly connections to those places, and I like Buffalo mainly because me and my other hockey friends (all 2 of them) we each like Buffalo and have been fans for like a few years now.
I like Minnesota too because I somehow ended up with a Wild hoodie and Jersey, so i didnt want those to go to waste o.o plus, i can follow them easy.

But why do you like the Canediens and the Oilers? I want to know why you like them, not just who you like... I'm interested...

'Nub'bles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bostonoiler on Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:15 pm

'Nub'bles wrote:Well I'ma huge Avs and Boston fan because I have personaly connections to those places, and I like Buffalo mainly because me and my other hockey friends (all 2 of them) we each like Buffalo and have been fans for like a few years now.
I like Minnesota too because I somehow ended up with a Wild hoodie and Jersey, so i didnt want those to go to waste o.o plus, i can follow them easy.

But why do you like the Canediens and the Oilers? I want to know why you like them, not just who you like... I'm interested...
I like the Oilers, because when I was little I saw them in Boston and I have loved them ever since then, and that was in 2000 (Im only 14). I watch every Oilers game and every time I can I go to see them, like this season Im going to toronto in March to see them play against the Leafs. As for the Habs in 2003 when the Bruins blew a 3-1 lead to them I started to like the Oilers and Habs more and more. I bought a S. Kostitsyn jersey, and last year when the Bruins played them in the first round, I made a big bet against the Bruins with some girl at school lol.
I just started likeing the Habs for no reason at all, and The Oilers because well I saw them Oilers fan since 2000!

Bostonoiler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  'Nub'bles on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:24 pm

I started to like the Habs to as my first team, but then I figured my two home teams (Boston and Colorado), and then i figure in my other favorite teams, and then i figure in how big a fan base the Habs already have, and i figured they didn't really need another fan XD although i still like them, i just know more about other teams, and almost nothing about them

'Nub'bles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  liverpoolfan101 on Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:03 pm

canucks all the way

liverpoolfan101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice_ on Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:56 pm

liverpoolfan101 wrote:canucks all the way

you said it man. never miss a game
Ice_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zpatel28 on Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:19 pm

GO LEAFS GO

zpatel28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  'Nub'bles on Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:54 pm

Now does anyone have any reasons?

'Nub'bles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  liverpoolfan101 on Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:11 pm

because i from vancouver pretty much the only reason and my family love them 2 so

liverpoolfan101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice_ on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:10 pm

liverpoolfan101 wrote:because i from vancouver pretty much the only reason and my family love them 2 so
same here
Ice_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum